Becoming Eco Friendly
Eco friendly Rakhis:
This morning my phone started playing a random reel from a craftsperson who was soliciting Indian women to buy eco friendly rakhis for the upcoming Raksha Bandhan festival.
As I was busy making my morning tea the reel kept playing repeatedly until I could tune out of it.
But as I was switching off my mind from the reel, the thought dwelled on the wonderful concept of returning the used rakhis back to the soil as they were made out of jute and other biodegradable material.
My parmarthic mind took the thought one step further. I think my mind is completely losing itself by now😉.
The thought that came was :
What if doership, what is commonly referred to as our ego, can be similarly ( conceptually and consciously) recycled and made biodegradable like these rakhis?
That would make it easier to live a less messy, cleaner life.

Comments
Post a Comment