New Chapter

 New Chapter:

It has been just over 5 years since I started writing on this blog. September 2021. There have been so many things that were to be expressed. So many things that inspired me at every turn. So many thoughts that led me into realizations that I could never have fathomed. It has been an exciting adventure to say the least.

I am aware of only one regular reader of my writings who has given me valuable and honest feedback from time to time. I am grateful for her love, encouragement and appreciation. There are others who seem to read the writings from time to time but never identify themselves to me. So I really don’t know how they see the writings, if they find them of any worth. I hope they helped someone at some point in some way. But I may never know. And that’s ok. I have never written anything with expectation for a feedback. Good or bad, it was just my journey, my views, my interpretation, my expression, my space. And because of this little space I had the precious privilege to enjoy freedom in a very special way. It brought me more than just joy. It changed me in many ways. It helped me grow. And spread my wings. It helped me find myself.

Earlier in the day I shared at least two posts. Little did I know when I posted the last one on Kaivalyache Chaandane that it was going to be a turning point in this journey. 

Well, it is exactly that.

This space has reached its destination. I sign off here with love and gratitude to each and every one of you who took the time to read what I had to say. I hope you enjoyed whatever you read. I wish you a meaningful journey of your own. And now carry on with mine. Away from this space. I will leave this space open for you to read anything you like to go back and read. At least for some time anyways. 

There is no cause for concern or undue speculation. I am fine, in good physical health and a better mental state than ever before. I am happier,  and feeling a unique and unprecedented sense of peace that is not easy to describe. The decision to pause at this point is coming from an inner realization that there is nothing more to write in this space. That’s the simple truth. Nothing more, nothing less. 

Will I write more in another space, another medium? I don’t know at this time. Who knows what’s in store for me? I’ll find out when it is time. 

But one thing I’m carrying as I leave this space is a deep faith in the goodness in people and goodness in the universe. 

If I were to share some of my personal revelations it is the following. Whenever there is an expression of kindness coming through us, it is the true self making itself manifest. Feel it. Allow it to shine more frequently without inhibition. Whenever you feel a connection with anything in the world, a person, tree, road, river…know that it is the true self expressing. Let it come forth. Experience it. The division we are so used to outside us, is fake. But it doesn’t go away as fast as one would hope. Doesn’t matter. Focus on the sporadic experience of oneness when you get it. That’s the one that truly matters. 

Music is a wonderful thing that has always allowed me to dive into my center. Poetry and music go hand in hand. One conveys meaning, other gives meaning a delightful flow and rhythm. Together they behave like divine aircraft transporting you to a different realm. And in that realm there is no you or me. And yet we are all there as One Being. No one is left behind. That’s the beauty of it. 

It is by no means easy to exist outside the zone of oneness. Don’t expect to be understood. Don’t knowingly hurt anyone. But know that you don’t need to apologize for standing up for yourself and saying what is on your mind. It is not your job to cater to people’s misguided sensitivities and opinions. It is perfectly ok to call a spade a spade. It isn’t easy to not judge or doubt yourself when you sound harsh but learn to give yourself some grace when you are forced to bring on that harsh voice. God could easily have created a rose bush without thorns or a snake without venom. The world would have crushed them both if that was the case. You get the point? 

Hope you can listen to music and poetry more often than need to give a prick with your thorns or show your fangs to someone. Play your cards well. 

Know your life. Know where your life springs from. 

Love your life.

Live your life.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

God Bless Us All.


πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ


Madhavi 

Comments

Popular Posts